08 May 2015

Greetings from Victor!

Dear  All 

Greetings from Victor of Brighter Future India! I am currently in the UK travelling to meet Brighter Future supporters and friends. 

I am thankful to The Leprosy Mission England and Wales for sponsoring me to come over to the UK to participate in the Annual Country Learning meetings. These were so useful to me and very informative. They will impact on my personal development and community development projects. Thank you TLMEW

My itinerary is very full,  travelling to different places and meeting as many supporters of BFIT as possible. 
My thanks go to all trustees and my mentor, Mrs. Manya Norris, for organising my visit to supporters, so that I can thank them personally for the kind love and support which they provide, especially for children homes, leprosy and HIV work.

Once again  thank you all of our dear supporters who make Brighter Future's work in India possible. 

Yours very sincerely

Victor Parisipogula 
Director 

A little note from Manya!
If anyone has an old digital camera or mobile phone Victor will be glad to make use of them. He distributes phones to staff members on all the projects so that they can keep in touch with him at all times. Only the main office and Prem Nivas have land lines so mobile contact is very necessary.
Having a camera in each of the projects means that we are able to gather more photos to put on the web site, Facebook and this blog, as well as send to you if your child is in the picture.
.